Print from home or in the Library
Use the Web Portal
- Select your location from the branch links list at the right (mobile users will find links below).
- Follow instructions on the screen
- Click the forward arrow button and then the green print button. This will send your print job to the Print Release Station at the Branch.
From Your Email
- Login to your email
- Select the email below corresponding to the printer you want to use.
Black and White Public: email@example.com
Color Public: firstname.lastname@example.org
Black and White Upstairs: email@example.com
Color Upstairs: firstname.lastname@example.org
Black and White Downstairs: email@example.com
Color Downstairs: firstname.lastname@example.org
Black and White Public: email@example.com
Color Public: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attach the document you want to print to your email.
- Press send.
- This will send your print job to the Print Release Station at the Branch.
At the Print Release Station
- Your print job will be held in the queue for 3 days.
- At the Print Release Station, click Release a Print Job and enter the email address you used to send your print job.
- You may preview the document before printing.
- Select the print job(s) you wish to print and click Print.
- A window will pop up with the total cost of the print job(s).
- Add money to coin box (singles and coins only) located next to the printer. Click Pay from Vending Device.
- The job(s) will then be released to the printer.
Make Your Copies in the Library
Each branch has a copy machine you can use to make black and white or color copies. If you need assistance library staff are happy to help. Just ask.
Pricing for copies is as follows:
- $.10 per one sided b/w page
- $.20 per two sided b/w page
- $.50 per one sided color copy
- $1 per two sided color copy
Select your Location
Tagged as: print, copy, printing, copying